Instructions for authors
Journal of Translational Medicine is an open access journal publishing articles focusing on information derived from human experimentation so as to optimise the communication between basic and clinical science.
The journal covers all areas of translational medicine but also has several special sections:
- Cancer microenvironment - Edited by Fernando Vidal-Vanaclocha
- Cardiovascular, Metabolic and Lipoprotein Translation- Edited by Nehal N. Mehta
- Cell, tissue and gene therapy - Edited by David Stroncek
- Clinical translation - Edited by George Coukos
- Combination strategies - Edited by Paolo A. Ascierto
- Computational modeling and epidemiology- Edited by Michael Liebman and Sabrina Molinaro
- Disease biomarkers - Edited by Xiangdong Wang
- Immunobiology and immunotherapy - Edited by Adrian Bot
- Immunovirology - Edited by Luigi Buonaguro
- Medical Bioinformatics - Edited by Samir K. Brahmachari
- Neuroscience - Edited by Luis F. Alguacil
- Nutrition & metabolism - Edited by Laura Soldati
- Pain, Critical Care and Anesthesia - Edited by Yasin S. Al Makadma
- Patient-targeted molecular therapies - Edited by Francesco Chiappelli
- Personalised medicine - Edited by Lotfi Chouchane
- Translational Imaging - Edited by Ravinder Reddy
Each article type published by Journal of Translational Medicine follows a specific format, as detailed in the corresponding instructions for authors; please choose an article type from the list on the left to view the instructions for authors.
The instructions for authors includes information about preparing a manuscript for submission to Journal of Translational Medicine, criteria for publication and the online submission process. Other relevant information about the journal's policies, the refereeing process and so on can be found in 'About this journal'.
Journal of Translational Medicine publishes the following article types:
We use plagiarism detection
This journal is a member of, and subscribes to the principles of, the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Authors and referees are asked to declare any competing interests.
Copyright rests with the authors. For more information on copyright of articles, see our publisher's copyright and license policy.